What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Interesting update on the Wolfman site:

April 2021

A machinist/shop assistant has been hired. Joel will be helping James with operating machines, general shop duties, and gradually with finishing. He previously worked here in 2016/17 and is already familiar with most of the processes. The goal is to reduce wait times for customers, which is currently about 6 months.

Automated finishing machines are being considered. Test samples are being sent out to be processed by industrial finishing equipment. Another update will follow next month once the test pieces are returned and inspected. The goal will be to have the machines do the basic polishing, further reducing wait times. Mirror and satin finishes are expected to continue to be done by hand.

What the hell, it's Wednesday somewhere

IMG_2661.jpg

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
8E17ACBC-2939-4877-AADF-D378BA215F72.jpeg

PreProraso Red pre shave, Italy 🇮🇹
Soap
A&E Cuban Highball, USA 🇺🇸
Brush
Billy Goat Brushworks “Synthesis”, Australia 🇦🇺
Razor
Wolfman WR2 1.05, Canada 🇨🇦
Blade
Nacet, Russia 🇷🇺
Aftershave
Proraso Alum, Italy 🇮🇹, Nivea balm, Germany 🇩🇪
Fragrance
PAA Doppelgänger, USA 🇺🇸
Rating
9/10

02EDBF8F-648B-4D83-A2F4-3CCEDA515269.jpeg

Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Feather
Soap: Mike’s Natural Soaps Coconut
Bowl: Dirty Bird 1.5​

3rd shave with the Wolf. Love the weight of the razor. This shave was the best yet! The Feather so smooth resulting in BBS! Although it’s the basic polish, I get excited each time I look at the beautiful craftsmanship!

Wolfman Wednesday Shave!!

WR1 SS (polished) with WRH2 handle (yep, tough to beat my favorite razor!)
Personna red blade (day 4)
Chubby tulip 3 super badger brush
Fine santal absolut soap + splash (brings back memories of AoS original scent)
:a29: :a29:

View attachment 1254778
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Feather
Soap: Mike’s Natural Soaps Coconut
Bowl: Dirty Bird 1.5​

3rd shave with the Wolf. Love the weight of the razor. This shave was the best yet! The Feather so smooth resulting in BBS! Although it’s the basic polish, I get excited each time I look at the beautiful craftsmanship!
Nice. I love my 1.25, and just ordered the 1.45 in the same makeup as yours.

Top Bottom