What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

WR2 1.15, Wizamet (2), PannaCrema Nuavia Blu and first use of the matching aftershave. That yellowish lighting mixed with blu makes green, right?
sotd.jpeg

Wolfman Wednesday!! (And St. Patrick’s Day Shave, or there about!!)

Razor: Wolfman WR1 SB with WRH2 handle
Blade: Personna lab (day 7)
Soap: Fine green vetiver
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 1 best badger
Splash: Proraso green

Rating: 9.5/10 (EXCELLENT for a well used blade!)

An extra two Ws with this Wednesday's shave:
SOTD-WR2-Y_2021-03-17.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Wolfman WR2-SB 1.25 head on a "Worlds Finest" handle
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (2)
ASL: Clubman Whiskey Woods

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

Every piece of hardware and software performed at optimum. The operator was highly pleased (and still is). :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Salutations, fellow Wolfies! Today's shave was a delightful experience. I smell like a blessed rose garden, and I like it! MdC whips up an incredible lather, the Brad Sears Estate fan is a must for any brush collector (seriously - get one, stat) and the Personna Lab Blue in the WR2 1.25 is a dream. I am forever amazed with the Wolfman, especially after using one of my other razors. It is a challenge to not put everything else (except my BB Vector) on the auction block. I hope you and yours are well.

IMG_2596.jpg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Wolfman Wednesday
St. Patrick's Day Shave 💚🍀🇮🇪
Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB (Custom Emerald Green handle crafted by @GAW9576)
Blade: Feather (3 and retired)
Brush: Rudy Vey Emerald Green AS3M (Mühle 25mm STF)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: RazoRock Irish Countryside
Aftershave: RazoRock Irish Countryside
Fragrance: Classic Match EdT Spray (E)
20210317_144703~2.jpg

An outstanding, and very relaxing, St. Patrick's Day Wolfman Wednesday Shave! 💚🍀🇮🇪

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I didn't shave yesterday, so I am posting today. I pulled out my WR2 1.15 on an H7 for the first time since I received my 1.25 some months ago. I found a pack of Crystals floating around my blade stash, so I tossed a shiny new Crystal in the 1.15. I had a few days growth so I was expecting some resistance on the first stroke, but what I encountered was a horrible tuggy and pully WTG down stroke. Took another swipe, and it was the same. Completely unacceptable. So I grabbed the 1.25 (the one with the Darwin) with a 4 shave-old Wizzie and it cut through the stubble like butter. So I grabbed a new Wizzie, put it in the 1.15 and finished off a fabulous 3 pass shave with near BBS results. No pulling, no tugging. Sheer shaving bliss. So either the Crystal doesnt work in the Wolf, or the one blade I grabbed was a dud. Not gonna put another one in the Wolf. I can tell you that much. Software was Ghost Town Barber. So you know there was good slickness. It definitely was the blade, because once I changed it, I was in the zone. Cheers guys!

2021-03-18 11.06.02.jpg

Pre: Shower
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: German Wilkie
Brush: Yaki 24mm Mew Brown
Soap: MdC Rose

The German Wilkinson Sword (black) has become my favorite in the WR2 and for me, is the best combination of sharpness v smoothness.

What an incredible shave!!!

IMG-9902.JPG

Top Bottom