What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Forgot to post this here yesterday. Guess I’ve been so busy that I didn’t realize it was Wednesday. But this was my Wednesday shave. WR2 1.15 OC in Bronze.

A8D2D441-85F4-46E9-B5E6-A5E8827BA7ED.jpeg

Another wonderful Wolfman Wednesday Shave report.

EDITOR’S NOTE: The comfort of the Wolfman 1.15Ti is unmatched.

Here is The World Famous Author Snoopy writing The BBS Report
7AF5F144-3DFF-4326-B607-B9D1BD67F035.jpeg

It was a dark and stormy night…Guided by their fearless Captain, a Badger and Wolf made quick haste exiting the den for an epic showdown with a hairy beast. When confronted the stubborn beast turned a side-eye glare toward them and raised its stubble in defiance, drawing the battle line. Using a light Feather touch with almost mythical precision and efficiency, the Wolf’s fangs cut against the beast’s skin. When finished, the Badger and Wolf left the beast’s skin feeling Baby Bottom Smooth.

Razor: Wolfman Ti 1.15/Darwin
Blade: Feather
Brush: Paladin Honey Noir Beehive
Soap: Mike’s Natural Soap Bergamot, Orange, Ylang-ylang
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper​

Happy Shaving Everyone!

“Hungry Like the Wolf”

My Wolfman Stainless Steel WR3 .60 OC razor devoured all of my whiskers. The whiskers were right there, all scratchy and annoying and then a few passes later…POOF!

This is my favorite Wolfman, and it’s not even close. As someone who gets their best results with the GEM format razor using PTFE blades, I’m so happy that James took the time and effort to develop the WR3.
C818C249-2DC7-45E0-A66B-E89C4F3EC91C.jpeg

“Hungry Like the Wolf”

My Wolfman Stainless Steel WR3 .60 OC razor devoured all of my whiskers. The whiskers were right there, all scratchy and annoying and then a few passes later…POOF!

This is my favorite Wolfman, and it’s not even close. As someone who gets their best results with the GEM format razor using PTFE blades, I’m so happy that James took the time and effort to develop the WR3.
View attachment 1602545
I also am super pleased with the WR3 .60. I have the SB and I'm very curious what the same gap in OC would be like.

View attachment 1602852
This Timeless Crown handle is quite maneuverable with the Wolfman head and is 10g lighter than my Darwin bronze handle - making it a tad head-heavy as compared with the Darwin. Now I understand why owners love this handle so much.

Thank you again, Kirk (@Latherati ) for this magnificent handle!
Finally you have been won over to the WR2 Timeless Crown 👑 Handle

Top Bottom