What's new

Winner! B&B Photo Contest-June 2013 - POST #57

Holy hell, what happened to June? Which way did it go?
Any primary color is fine guys. I wasn't even here in January! If needed, my private messaging works AFIK.

My vote is for Lamb Root. Artistic, uncommon, interesting textures, good composition, colorful... what's not to like.

I still can't get over June slipping away without me doing a submission. The last pictures I got to take were at a birthday party earlier in the month, err... last month.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I like Mr. Bob's photo. hard to choose there are so many great ones

But Mr. Bob has the best IMO, and off his phone too!

I think there's lots of good choices, and would prefer to choose 3 or 4, but I'm going to go with lister.

The leaping silver frog just plain appeals to me aesthetically with that lovely dominant green hood and the the way the ceiling lights look like waves across a duckweed filled marsh as they follow the curves of that car... the bright white spots in the back and on the windshield don't draw my eyes from the frog, but rather fade in the background like light breaking through a forest of cattails.

How the heck did those rain drops bead up so big?

It's the opposite... the drops are actually small, but that's a dawn redwood, and the leaves are tiny.

This month was very close, but with my tie-breaker vote the nod is going to, Ivan (LambRoot)
Beautiful composition in that image, Ivan. Congratulations!
August's theme is yours.

proxy.php

Thank you guys so much. I am ashamed but I didn't even vote.
FYI, photo is of a part of one of those toys on the children playground.

And thank you Xander for being such a sport.

Since this photo is basically a macro, although it doesn't feel like one, I'd like to propose macrophotography for August if everyone is OK with that. I hope it's OK to announce it so soon, so if anyone has some extra time, he can start to take some photos of objects near to the camera.

Pros: you don't have to leave the house
Cons: you don't have to leave the house

Top Bottom