What's new

July Photo Challenge, Slow shutter

This months challenge is to use a slower than normal shutter to create an effect. This could be motion blur from fast action, Smoothing of water in a waterfall or on a windy day, seeing more detail, a panning shot, bringing out the stars in the night sky or making star trails, intentional camera movement for an abstract effect, or what ever else you can think of. Just make a conscious effort to slow your shutter. For cell phone shooters you may have to dig into some menus to find manual settings, use a different camera app, or trick your camera by shooting is really low light. Have fun and I hope to see some great entries.

• the winner of the previous month's challenge picks a new theme and starts the thread.
  • You must be the photographer.
  • One entry per month.
  • Try and make the image a recent one, within reason.
  • The competition/challenge/assignment runs until the 24th of the Month.
  • Voting runs from the 25th to the 29th.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.

Full circular fisheye 210 degree view of the sky around 3:30 this morning. 15 second exposure processed in Lightroom.
P1147453-12.jpg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I am torn between all four. After careful study, I vote for the one that I enjoy looking at the most. For me, that is #8.

I really like the idea behind post #3… and its a very beautiful shot…

But , yet again I had to go back and read the rules for July’s monthly challenge… And I’m going to vote for a POST #5.

Top Bottom