What's new

Williams discontinued at Walmart CDN!!

I went into my local Wal-Mart (not a Super Wal-Mart) and noticed the area where they used to stock Williams pucks was empty. The sticker tab was also missing. They usually had about 20 pucks at any given time. I could not find any clerks to ask if they were discontinued but I am assuming this. Also noticed the Personna cart section was getting very thin. There used to be many Personna Cart replacements but they are disappearing. Has anyone noticed if there Williams pucks are becoming extinct?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Check around at PharmaPlus and Rite-Aid. The Shopper's I've ben to doesn't seem to carry them. On the plus side, when you find them, stock up as they are quite hardy and are content to sit around for years.

Check around at PharmaPlus and Rite-Aid. The Shopper's I've ben to doesn't seem to carry them. On the plus side, when you find them, stock up as they are quite hardy and are content to sit around for years.

I don't mind the Williams formula that had the Beecham label on it. However, the current Williams formula "Combe" label I don't like.

Shoppers doesn't carry williams. That is why you have never seen it there. Shoppers does however carry creamo, and proraso witch are 100x better then williams

The Real Canadian Superstore sells it. That's where I got mine.
Metro also sells it, or at least they did when our local store was A&P.
I don't like the Metro so I haven't been in to look for it.

The Real Canadian Superstore sells it. That's where I got mine.
Metro also sells it, or at least they did when our local store was A&P.
I don't like the Metro so I haven't been in to look for it.

Interesting in the beginning of 2010 my local RSC and Zehr's stopped carrying them.

Our Wal-Mart has NEVER carried Williams but rather VDH soap.
Williams is the soap of choice in Freds, Family Dollar, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid where I live.
Wp

I'm beginning to suspect that if Old Scratch hisself came up from down below, and caused a busload of blue-eyed orphan schoolgirls to go plummeting down an embankment towards a grisly end in an alligator infested swamp, certain members here would start doing a breakdancing, high-fiving jig of happiness and joy as long as the driver had a puck of Williams in the glove compartment.

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?"

I'm beginning to suspect that if Old Scratch hisself came up from down below, and caused a busload of blue-eyed orphan schoolgirls to go plummeting down an embankment towards a grisly end in an alligator infested swamp, certain members here would start doing a breakdancing, high-fiving jig of happiness and joy as long as the driver had a puck of Williams in the glove compartment.

And yet, regardless of the satisfaction they derive from this terrible event, they will never know the joy of a fine Williams shave. I hope they enjoy their thin pleasures.

There's a good reason why the bus driver kept that puck of Williams in the glove box instead of his shave den. He used it to keep the skeeters away in the summer, and on occaison to wash his hands after checking under the hood.

Top Bottom