What's new

Who sells Edwin Jagger Replacement Parts?

I could use a replacement top for the razor head on my DE86. The screw threads have gotten a bit corroded. Do any of our fine B&B vendors sell this? And which other brands will fit an Edwin Jagger razor?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

You can also contact EJ directly.

+1.

I dropped my DE89 a while back and the head broke off because the screw snapped (most of it was still in the handle). Luckily, I was to remove the broken piece of screw from the handle. I took pictures of the broken pieces and sent an email to EJ using their general enquiries email address. A week later, just as I figured they wouldn't respond, they answered asking for my mailing address. They sent me a replacement head free of charge (along with free samples of their sandalwood cream and ASB).

I was impressed by this service!!

+1.

I dropped my DE89 a while back and the head broke off because the screw snapped (most of it was still in the handle). Luckily, I was to remove the broken piece of screw from the handle. I took pictures of the broken pieces and sent an email to EJ using their general enquiries email address. A week later, just as I figured they wouldn't respond, they answered asking for my mailing address. They sent me a replacement head free of charge (along with free samples of their sandalwood cream and ASB).

+1. I had the plating peel off. I emailed them and attached a few pictures. They sent me a replacement no questions asked. They have great customer service.

Or you can Oder from Maggards. Muhle and EJ are the same design (interchangeable)

Last edited:
+1.

I also had the misfortune of dropping my razor, an EJ Edwardian.
Edwin Jagger Georgian Ebony DE Safety Razor
Wrote EJ and was told to send it in, so they could try to repair it. Turned out they couldn't, but would I accept an identical razor free of charge as a replacement?

The razor is absolutely fantastic, and the service is second to none.

Last edited:
Top Bottom