What's new

Who makes cases or knife rolls for straight razors?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Solid Philippines Mahogany, custom made to match my SR's. Costs about USD 40. Manufactured by Ferns Finewood Furniture, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines. They export a lot so international shipping is no great problem.

IMG_20200502_135756.jpgIMG_20200502_135846.jpgIMG_20200502_135820.jpg
I'm still waiting on the delivery of my final two SR's to complete this matching seven-day set.

If your SR's are not matching, a custom case can still be manufactured just that each SR mounting will be different for each type of SR.

Last edited:
Why not make your own?
I made this out of a chocolate box as a 'draft' for my next box (Covid project #2).
I used Styrofoam as the holders and old satin fabric my wife had lying around the cupboard. Total cost 0$.
old razor box.jpg

I then started on this one and hope to have finished by this weekend.
Razor book.jpg

The little guys have already migrated! You might notice 2 empty spaces. At the behest of my wife, I bough this box because as she put it "you'll have room for more". Sounds like an open invitation if ever I heard one.
Challenge accepted.
Inside new box.jpg

My wife does custom leather working. If you are interested in a sleeve or roll, pm me and let me know what your looking for. She would love to put together some items for anyone here on B&B.

Top Bottom