What's new

Who Is Guilty Of Buying Their Own Christmas Present?

I am, for certain....

This thread is for us guilty of this grave sin to showcase that special "from me to me" razor.....

I will begin by showing mine. A 1919 Gold Bulldog Combination Set.

Now lets see yours....

Merry Christmas, One and All on Badger and blade

Kevin

Nice kit. Nope, I never get my own Christmas gift, although I don't think it is necessarily a bad idea.

Sent using Tapatalk

I did as well. Parker Variant Adjustable Safety Razor, Captain's Choice 45th Parallel, and a variant of the W-1 1951 black tip super speed.

me.....

proxy.php

R

romsitsa

Merry Christmas to all of you. I bought an almost mint short handeled Super Adjustable. But it was a steal.

A

I bought an Asylum BG7 brushb during the black Friday sale. It's sitting under the tree for my wife to give me. She didn't even wrap it. It's still in the shipping box.

Not necessarily as a Christmas present, but when buying presents for family members on Black Friday, I threw in a few soaps, aftershaves, blades and 2 brushes for myself..

Excellent gifts, gentlemen!

I can't remember what I have got for myself... lately... some razors indeed... too many, maybe...

Merry Christmas to you all!!

You bet. Who else is going to do it right?

I've had a sealed pot of my first Nuavia (Blu) waiting for Christmas. I haven't even gotten to smell it yet.

Lovely set! :thumbup:

LOTH here expects me to be very specific about what I want, then she gets that for me (and vice versa)!

Just made a trip to Maggard Razors in Adrian, MI today to buy a synthetic brush for travel, and a stand for my Gillette Fat Boy and badger brush. Nothing special, but some things I wanted and needed, and wanted to pick out for myself....

Top Bottom