What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

I couldn't find the WIKI link to see if it has been mentioned but there is a lathering scene in Rogue Male with Peter O'Toole.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-3_22-50-53.png
    upload_2017-5-3_22-50-53.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
I always think of the scene from "Bull Durham" where Kevin Costner's character Crash Davis is shaving in the team locker after a game. I think he is only using a cheap disposable razor, but the movie is a classic.

I tried to find a picture of Costner shaving in Bull Durham, but the one I come up with doesn't show the razor he used, but you can see the can of Barbasol shave cream in front of the mirror.
bull durham-2.jpg

There is a scene in the Kingsman 2 Golden Circle Trailer. Looks like he forgot forgot to put a blade in, or is shaving at the completely wrong angle. I assume most of the movie shaving scenes are faked / don't use a blade / use a very dull blade to protect the actors.

Kingsman 2 Trailer Shaving Scene.jpg

Beginning of music video for Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys for the song "Stay A Little Longer"

Some nice "fake" shaving on an unidentifiable straight razor.....when I just got into this very awesome of old fashioned Texas Swing music caught the video and thought...."wonder if anyone at the B&B ever did a thread about video media featuring wet shaving?" ~ and here I be adding to this excellent thread!

Gotta love a Bass Player and a Fiddler with a six-gun on their hip... :cowboy:
And I've been digging up CDs of Asleep at the Wheel at my local library and singin' along in the car on the way to work.. I do love Texas Swing.

I've been trying to clip a bit of a DVD and insert it in the Shaving In Movies thread but I can't seem to get the silly thing to work.
I'm using VLC2.0.0 on Win10 and, while I can get the clip from the DVD to my computer, I can't get it into the thread.
I keep getting an "improper extension" message. I see that there are specific sites that work but nothing for homemade bits.
Any clues or guidelines?
I did a search for a few bits of instruction but found nothing to help.

Last night's season finale of Scorpion, Agent Gallo is shaving with a Bic disposable in which he used an aloe leaf as his shaving cream.

I've no video as it was at Imax that I saw it, but Yondo shaves with a straight in Guardians Of The Galaxy no 2

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

In the meantime,..
The Big Parade, a 1925 silent film from director King Vidor (King must have been a popular name in the late 19th Century) ...vlcsnap-2017-05-15-21h28m29s163.png vlcsnap-2017-05-15-21h28m38s253.png vlcsnap-2017-05-15-21h29m47s180.png vlcsnap-2017-05-15-21h29m52s231.png

Our hero, played by John Gilbert, gets a shave at the beginning of the movie.

I've been trying to clip a bit of a DVD and insert it in the Shaving In Movies thread but I can't seem to get the silly thing to work.
I'm using VLC2.0.0 on Win10 and, while I can get the clip from the DVD to my computer, I can't get it into the thread.
I keep getting an "improper extension" message. I see that there are specific sites that work but nothing for homemade bits.
Any clues or guidelines?
I did a search for a few bits of instruction but found nothing to help.
Maybe it's slightl Tech glitch.. what is name of the movie/ cd

Top Bottom