What's new

Which is Best? Mug, Bowl, or scuttle?

I keep my soaps in their own individual bowls with lids. I use a mixing bowl to make the lather and then use the scuttle to keep the lather warm, not hot, warm!

Later,
Richard

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Keeping a can of Edge sounds like an emergency:lol: that needs to be dealt with ASAP!

:thumbup1:

Ken

Well, the only thing that might slow the use of the brush is breaking my right wrist. I would probably use the goo until I could get my left hand into rhythm:) Seriously, I love the brush and soap, and my shave quality is way up, and my first DE (EJ 89L) is on the way- then I can throw the carts away.

Welcome to B&B, and I vote for face lathering. No bowl to clean.

I've never thought that bowl cleaning was so bad (I just clean it out with the brush), but whenever I face lather, I never get enough for a satisfying third pass, no matter how much soap I started with.

Here's a question about scuttle use:

I have a brush scuttle made for me by a friend. The couple of times I've used it, when I pull my brush out, the lather on it is thin and bubbly, and it fades from my face faster. The shave still is good, minimal irritation, but I'm curious if this is normal. If not, is the problem my lather? The scuttle? The heat of the water? The brush? I'm at a loss, and my potter friend is interested in selling these, so I want to help him get it right. Thanks much.

Top Bottom