What's new

Which cheap chinese razor to get?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Why buy a cheap Chinese razor when you can buy a nice Vintage razor that can be researched here in the records on how they perform.
But if you have to have a cheap Chinese or India razor that works very well I would buy a Razorock SLOC or the Razorock Mission. I have gotton stellar shave's with the Mission and for a care free shaving and DFS+ shave the SLOC will not let you down IMO.

Another vote for the SLOC. There are also a couple versions of the Bevel razor design, one of which I have on order. The Q-Shave Futur copy is worth having though I do prefer my Merkur.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Another vote for the SLOC. There are also a couple versions of the Bevel razor design, one of which I have on order. The Q-Shave Futur copy is worth having though I do prefer my Merkur.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

I have one of those Bevel like razor. Much more agresive than Bevel. Wonderful razor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this QShave a repackaged Weishi Nostalgic?

61wNiUdl-gL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
61lJka7+swL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I would like to get my first adjustable. Im confused as to what to get.
Have a look at the Weishi Nostalgic adjustable, it is at a reasonable price too.
If you are USA based look for a second hand Gillette Slim Adjustable, one in reasonable condition will turn up on the auction sites.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I used a Ming Shi 2000 this morning (Merkur Futur clone) and it worked OK, I forgot about this one that I have used years ago a lot. I paid about $8 Can in 2017 and that is a bargain IMO.
SOTD, WED,May 20 2020 (2).jpg
Ming Shi 2000 MFG 2016.... Merkur Futur clone (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I don’t recommend this razor: It’s ‘Assured’. It’s a DE with 5 blades . And it comes from Dollar tree.

And it cost only one Dollar.

Last edited:

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Really guys.....REALLY!!!

This is a thread for what Cheap Chinese razor to get, it is not a thread for you to hate on the Chinese. If you are not suggesting what Cheap Chinese razor to get, try boycotting the thread by not posting.
Even though I’m avoiding Chinese peoducts as much as possible I have to agree with you. This isn’t the place for that discussion.

Top Bottom