What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
5E75877E-7D0B-4CA5-A0B2-4F5EC3B76362.jpeg
Gillette Blue 3 (15).

Twin Blade Tuesday

Gillette Atra (2)

Used my slickest lather-producer, Bump Patrol Cool Shave Gel, but I still got the impression that the cartridge was skipping, or skittering, over the skin. Maybe not as pronounced as last shave, but it could mean I'm already getting used to it.

That said, I got a great, close shave in one pass plus touch up.

Twin Blade Tuesday

Gillette Atra (2)

Used my slickest lather-producer, Bump Patrol Cool Shave Gel, but I still got the impression that the cartridge was skipping, or skittering, over the skin. Maybe not as pronounced as last shave, but it could mean I'm already getting used to it.

That said, I got a great, close shave in one pass plus touch up.
For me I have the same skittering with atra, not trac ii, who knows why

Personna Ready fit cart on a Gillette fusion trackball handle. Smooth, comfortable and close shave. The Personna blades are more affordable than the Gillette's.

Personna cartridge #2 w lube strip in an Atra. This cartridge i find kind of useless. Bulky, does not shave close and generates irritation.... In my equation: irritation and not close=useless=waste of money
Dorco works OK

Personna cartridge #2 w lube strip in an Atra. This cartridge i find kind of useless. Bulky, does not shave close and generates irritation.... In my equation: irritation and not close=useless=waste of money
Dorco works OK
I guess that’s why there are so many shaving products, one size does not fit all.

Top Bottom