What's new

Where the magic happens

Here is a peek at the workspace where it all happens, just recently remodeled too. A new textured floor and two coats of paint on the walls and ceiling make a huge difference. So here is the nickel tour.

First pic has mainly finished products ready to sell. From left to right: There is our schedule board used for keeping us on track. The rows of boxes are cases of our five aftershaves ready to ship. Above them on top are pre-boxed single bottles of aftershave that just need a label to ship. Next are the storage bins for our tubs of shaving soaps - yes, they are mostly empty because we can't keep them in stock. To their right is where our new product line of shave balms will go this fall. Above are rolls of bubble wrap.

On to the second picture which is predominantly ingredients. Major, awesome, manly 175 pound workbench in the foreground - I love it. Individual samples are in separate bins on the workbench to be included with orders. When customers order a bottle of one aftershave they get two free samples of other aftershaves to try. The wastebasket on the floor is actually full of packing peanuts for me to use on small orders. Large orders get the big bag of peanuts you see on the top shelf. Suspended in the air is a roll of bubble wrap that is in a convenient spot to tear off what is needed.

Going to the right are supplies The middle column has bottles of witch hazel and other ingredients below. A tarp covers cases of ingredients in the foreground. Behind it are what I call our naked bottles all shrink wrapped from Germany. On the top shelf are tubs holding our empty gift set boxes, reducers for the necks of our aftershaves, caps, dividers for the boxes, etc.

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Great pics Cap...though the work space is a little tidy for my taste. I think you need someone (me) to come by and take a few items off your hand. :laugh:

Congrats on the Reno...

Thank you guys, for your kind comments - much appreciated. We worked out of a 22 foot trailer for a week during the renovation. To move back into this space makes it all worthwhile.

I bet. You do all the formulation and mixing in there? I bet it smells like alcohol. I am a scientist (chemist) and work with a lot of the same stuff you would. I really like your set up. Clean and organized. I just seems you need some solvent handling equipment to make things easier.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice space you have there. I was recently given a sample of your Cat O-Nine Tails and I love the product. I hope to place an order soon for a full bottle and maybe try one of your shaving soaps. Great stuff, keep up the good work.

That looks suspiciously like a converted garage.

Which if it is, is pretty cool.

Keep up the work. Just ordered up a bottle of your Sandalwood today, to go along with my CO9, Lime and North.

Top Bottom