What's new

Where In the World Am I?

OK, it was just something about that photo. How about Dinosaur National Monument? They have a Visitor Center, that might be it, or close to there, anyway.
That's it. They built a building around a wall full of fossils that were left intact. It's not the visitor center but it's very close to it. You're up!

That's it. They built a building around a wall full of fossils that were left intact. It's not the visitor center but it's very close to it. You're up!

Thanks, I'll have to go see it sometime. For some reason, that red rock reminds me of this place...

1654545320379.png

I'll give this one to Gary, since he was very close. I'm surprised no one wanted to follow-up on the hints, though. Your turn, Gary!

The answer is Mexican Hat, Utah. Located near the San Juan River off Scenic Highway 163.

1654765718900.png

1654765796051.png

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Not Michigan or it's lake, nor the Maritimes or Maine. The wind is from the Nor' East though in the picture, which I borrowed rather than shot myself I should mention ..

The structure pictured has no striping or pattern on it ..

Last edited:
Is this actually a full-size lighthouse, or maybe a miniature replica? I was just noticing the trees seem quite tall in relation to the structure, if it were a full-size lighthouse.

Top Bottom