What's new

Where In the World Am I?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Looks like is a dead thread, let's see if I can survive it.
This is the exhaust of an UFO I saw once - in 2016- ...where am I??

1656718827962.png
1656718827962.png

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
One impressive anvil topped thunderhead - taxi has livery en español, so likely somewhere south of Nevada ..

Rudy Vey

It is south of Nevada, that is true. Quite a bit south, way south, maybe something like 3000 miles

Rudy Vey

Ok, another hint:
"....is famous for its fortress and walls, colonial architecture and great plazas surrounded by picturesque cafes and restaurants. There are many sightseeing landmarks like: The Clock Tower, Plaza de la Aduana, Castillo de San Felipe, Palacio de la Inquisicion and the Convento de la Popa"
I really enjoyed it there, great food and a wonderful old historic city with many sights to see...

Rudy Vey

I guess it is too hard. It is Cartagena de Indias in Colombia. A beautiful city, and known hub for UFOs.......really enjoyed my time there.
Someone else should post something.

Rudy Vey

Since this is now pretty dead, I am putting up a picture here that may pretty easy show where I was in 2019.
If this is too tough, I can post a few more pictures from this trip.
1657968518094.jpeg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
If I am correct, I was there a few weeks ago. A more familiar angle I believe. I will let someone else guess the name. If not, then I will go next.

1657983002662.png

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I guess it is my turn. What is the name of this castle and where is it?
1.jpg

This is how it looks from my office window:

2.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I guess it is my turn. What is the name of this castle and where is it?
View attachment 1489048

This is how it looks from my office window:

View attachment 1489049
Ok, no takers for this, it is Castell Coch in Tongwynlais, near Cardiff, UK. The name means Red Castle and it is a gothic revival structure with a wonderful interior in the pre raphaelite style, designed by William Burges who also renovated Cardiff Castle.

Top Bottom