What's new

WHAT'S YOUR TEA TODAY ?

Upton's Premium Keemun. A great cup.

At work now, I'm drinking a mix of shu Puerh and some Lapsang Souchong that I cold brewed in the fridge last night. I had brewed each hot in the last couple days and combined the used leaves in an Adagio Ingenuitea, added cold water and let it steep for about 15 hours. It's not bad at all. I should start doing that with all of my extra infusions because I don't really like the time involved to gong fu everything.

Wagh Bakri CTC Assam in my large Yixing. Tried out three different ratios in the last 24 hours with this stuff and finally settled down to the same ratio I have used for the last 15 years. :mellow:

Finished the day with a large pot (32oz) of cheap black Decaf mixed with a tablespoon of Ginger. Trying to get some extra health benefits after eating junk all day. :D

Upton's cheapest Yunnan. It's usually pretty decent even though it's a fannings grade or something similar. Steeped it too long. Drank it- but not very enjoyable today.

A much better nightcap than yesterdays (which was pretty good). The cheap Decaf tea, mixed with a tsp of ginger, a tsp of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey. Almost like a Chai, but I don't like milk or plain sugar. The bottom of the teapot looked like tar but what I drank of the grounds still tasted really good. ;)

Wagh Bakri CTC Assam after work. I've always loved this cheap tea- especially when it was about $3 a kilo from an Indian grocery store. Those days are long gone...Amazon is at $14 now.

Tetley's British Blend this morning and Upton's Yunnan TGFOP (I think) this afternoon. The Yunnan is good but not really my style. Think it'll make a fantastic iced, though.

Top Bottom