What's new

What's your 'recovery' soap/cream?

I'm very familiar with all the soaps in my den, that being said, if my face needs some pampering from a long day in the boat I reach for Wholly Kaw

Soap would be Cella and cream would be Maca Root. Both are great and have never let me down.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Body Shop Maca Root for me - As an added bonus, I find that scent to be nice and light and that it pairs well with many of my various aftershaves. Sometimes I will use the Maca Root simply because I haven't yet decided which aftershave scent I will want to wear.

My go to for a bad shave day... Tabac. Although recently, all the new soaps I have been working with are all awesome. So having an off day, because of soap, hasn't happened for sometime now.

I had a stick of pizzazzless boring Lea sitting on the shelf that had been hardly used because it was pizzazzless and boring so never given a chance. Decided i'd used it 'til gone to make a spot for something new. After a week it became apparent this stuff worked really really well for me, it became that soap, that one, the one that if i wanted a great shave and could no longer stomach the scent of those i can usually stomach, Lea can save the day.

Lea Stick- unscented, pizzazzless and boring works great for me.
dave

I don't really have one as I don't find any soap very difficult to work with. However, I do, primarily, use artisanal soaps and they are superb.

My Long Rifle soaps, in any scent, are my most reliable and therefore my baseline. Recovery soap is a great description, and I can always go back to one of these when I have had a rough shave or just want to "reset".

Top Bottom