What's new

What's your most efficient razor and your daily driver?

I don't know if you have been watching the World Shave Off, but it has been wildly entertaining to me. And it's kicked up my RAD.

Recent acquisitions has added to my perspective too.

So, like the title says, I'm curious what your most efficient and daily drivers are?

For me (so far):

Most efficient: R41
Daily driver: Game Changer

Most aggressive, at any rate, is a Fendrihan Scientist Full Stainless with the original Mk I combo head (open comb and guard bar). I do not use that with fresh blades. It might be on a par with a Slim set to 9, I guess.

Daily drivers:
Single Ring Old,
British Aristocrat Junior,
L4 Slim, usually set to 5, 6, or 7
Flare-tip Rocket,
Canadian Pre-War Fat-handle Tech.​
These all get about equal time in rotation.

After trying a ton of razors, I settled on my Wolfman WR1/WRH2 handle as my ‘daily driver.’ I also find that it is quite efficient when paired with a sharp blade. :a29:

My most aggressive that I use is my ATT SE1. It's not really bad but it is on the aggressive side.
My daily driver would be my Fatip Grande. Smooth but also efficient.

My most efficient razor is my 2013 R41, though I've yet to try my still boxed Ikon Tech.

I shave every other day, using a Piccolo as my regular driver. I switch-off with my IB RazoRock SLOC from time-to-time. But if I shaved daily and the Piccolo was a bit much for a daily razor, I'd probable daily the SLOC. I generally use Feathers in both.

Easy question for me. I have one razor, a fatboy. It does a great job. I would like to try a couple other razors, made in stainless, but that will wait.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

My most efficient razor is the Asylum Rx but my most efficient DE is a toss up between CG level 3 OC and Wolfman 94 dual comb. I don’t have a daily driver I like to use my whole collection

My most efficient and daily drivers are; Brass General >> RR Stainless Hawk >> GEM MicroMatic and I occasionally flirt with the Fat Tip Piccolo.

CG lvl 3 or Ikon Tech. Both daily drivers.

I'm in this boat. I seem to be blessed with a forgiving face, as I shave every day, and I always use an "aggressive" razor. Jim mentioned two of them, but I also use (daily) the R41 2011, Blackbird OC, PAA DOC Evolution in stainless, Le Coq cage comb, ATT H2, etc. Once in a while I'll stray off course for a day (Paradigm 17-4, Karve/F plate, Rockwell 6S with the #6 plate, Timeless .95 OC, etc.), but I always go back to my efficiency kings.

Most efficient is a Muhle R41. I rotate often so right now the closest thing I have to a daily driver is the Fatip Testina Gentle. I also like a first release Gillette New LC on a regular basis.

I rotate through many different razors, OC, SS, New LC, SC etc. My most efficient would be the Muhle R41 (2013) and my daily driver (if I could pull just one) would be my 30s New LC or 38 Sheraton...

As I got into traditional wet shaving to save money my daily driver is the 34c I bought 10 years ago. My most aggressive would be the $9 shavette a bought on Amazon recently. Those are my only 2 razors. (I've saved tons of money)

As I got into traditional wet shaving to save money my daily driver is the 34c I bought 10 years ago. My most aggressive would be the $9 shavette a bought on Amazon recently. Those are my only 2 razors. (I've saved tons of money)
Smart. Very smart.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Top Bottom