What's new

What’s your favorite frozen treat?

Ice cream, hands down. But I’ve been drastically cutting down the amount of sugar in my diet. So unfortunately, I haven’t been enjoying as much ice cream as of late.

Where do milk shakes and malteds fall into this? Love ice cream, but far prefer a malted drink. I also like Bomb Pops (the multi color popsicle treat).

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
52c278a0-ef73-4b6b-bc42-9d69f766d2ee_1.26c963d9f47fbac9fd35ff82c6e7af25.jpeg My latest guilty pleasure ... So Good

And speaking as a Tillamook ice cream enthusiast: another Oregon dairy, Lochmead Farms of Junction City, sells some killer ice cream in their Dari Mart stores in the southern Willamette valley, notably in Eugene. Check it out if you are down that way.

I call HiJack! (with an immediate uncontrollable mouth drool)
IT's IT! were my adolescent hit, right after a Swensen's Earthquake.
(if you never had a Swensens in town it's understandable; A SF/NorCal experience.)

Today? most anything I can make in a countertop ice cream machine. Vanilla's of many kinds & deep rich chocolates preside!

I found some at Ingles! Had one yesterday and it was indeed delicious. So there you go, another product that I would not have known about if not for B&B.....
Ha. Ingles....I decorated cakes there many moons ago in Georgia. I tell people I was a cake decorator and they never believe me.

Top Bottom