What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Work day today so first breakfast at 5 AM was Cream of Wheat with fresh strawberries. Second breakfast was at 9am break and consisted of raw oats, raisins, shredded coconut, slivered almonds, and dark chocolate chips mixed up in a bowl and milk poured over it. That is my "cereal". The stuff in the boxes is either "kiddy" cereal or WAY overpriced LOL

And of course bullet proof coffee. I think that is what it is called. Coconut oil and or butter in coffee. No need for chapstick!

Reactions: GNR
979C003F-19DD-4FDC-A4AE-F2EBE545AE32.jpeg

Oatmeal with currants and raisins.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
For some reason and just out of the clear blue the diabetes gods have decided to let me eat oatmeal for now.
Yesterday I put 1/2 cup of rolled oats in a jar and added milk, cinnamon, and pure vanilla extract. I covered it and then left it in the fridge overnight.
This morning I added blueberries and raspberries and tore it up. Really good.

I started the day with a 10 mile mountain bike ride and helped spread mulch for two hours. I came home eager for a huge breakfast. I usually make French toast and a cheese and bacon omelette, but I found some leftovers this morning! I had a Styrofoam cup filled with leftover pulled pork and Texas beans from a new local BBQ joint and some salsa and pico de gallo from the Mexican place. I started with a couple slices of sourdough French toast but I made a four egg omelette with the leftover pork and beans and cheese, and topped it with a mix of salsa and pico! This is the best omelette I have ever made, but I can’t take credit for the filling!
D98F96F8-820C-45F2-B6D6-018808860D63.jpeg
Time for a nap!

Porridge with blueberries, raspberries, and peanut butter. Protein shake. Two 6oz cups of Nespresso coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A bowl of raw oatmeal that I soaked overnight in Oat Milk and added a spoon of Apple Butter. This morning I cut up very ripe banana. I am really liking this. So many options.

Top Bottom