What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Egg in a hole, toast, yogurt and black coffee.
Have a good morning everyone.
20210329_055552.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Raw extra thick oatmeal soaked overnight in oatmilk, a spoonful of apple butter, raspberries, and blueberries.
Delicious

martym

This morning was a 3 egg omelette with cut up little smokies and cheese. I spoiled myself this morning and ate a slice of toast with apple butter.

martym

1/2 oz Camembert
1/2 oz Swiss
1/2 cup Oatmeal with maple syrup
1 Dried apricot
1 slice dried mango
1 Navel orange
1 Banana
Whole wheat matzo with 2 tsp olive oil
1 Brazil nut
6 Almonds
2 Walnuts
2 Filberts
1 Pecan
3 Cashews
Very exact

1/2 oz Camembert
1/2 oz Swiss
1/2 cup Oatmeal with maple syrup
1 Dried apricot
1 slice dried mango
1 Navel orange
1 Banana
Whole wheat matzo with 2 tsp olive oil
1 Brazil nut
6 Almonds
2 Walnuts
2 Filberts
1 Pecan
3 Cashews
I might have gone with a second Pecan, but, whatever. :biggrin1:

• Haha
Reactions: GNR
647179AD-4992-481F-B8A5-BF3D6EEFDF29.jpeg08650F44-AC0C-4B79-AEDA-5308F4C7C03B.jpeg
Helped spread some mulch around Cypress trees this morning and came home ready for the epic refuel: two slices of sourdough French toast, halved and stacked, and covered with NY maple syrup (I prefer Ackermann’s VT maple, but I am out!) and wild blueberries, and a three egg omelette stuffed with leftover wild boar and white bean ragout and a slice of American cheese. Recent CT coronary angiography shows my arteries are free of plaque, and I am getting on the mountain bike to make sure none of that sticks!

Last edited:

martym

I had overnight oats with raspberries, blueberries, 1/2 a banana, and a spoon of apple butter.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Mrs. Hippie expressed a desire for cinnamon-raisin bread. After looking over the library I decided to go with Rose Levy Beranbaum's recipe in The Bread Bible. (There are about 12 books out there all called "The Bread Bible." You have to know which one you're talking about.) Takes a little time if you go for full flavour development with slow fermentation, but it's worth it.

She's happy; I'm happy. Ate two toasted slices with homemade butter, a large banana and a half-litre of coffee.

O.H.

Top Bottom