What's new

What's your all time favorite shaving cream?

The one I grab the most right now is probably T&H Trafalgar. Though with the sample of D.R Harris Arlingon I have and the incredible shave I got with it I imagine if I had a soap cake or tub of that I'd reach for that almost daily. Amazing.

Eric,
Too many good things to choose from. No guy is wrong.

CHEAP - Wars is the best value on the planet. Every member should try:biggrin:
VALUE- Musgo real, Proraso
LUXURY - TOBS or T&H

Eric,
Too many good things to choose from. No guy is wrong.

CHEAP - Wars is the best value on the planet. Every member should try:biggrin:
VALUE- Musgo real, Proraso
LUXURY - TOBS or T&H
TOBS (in the tub) is actually a better value than Musgo or Proraso FWIW.

I think the best value out there(that I've ever seen atleast) is Frasers. At 450ml for $12.50 it's pretty hard to beat.

However, I think my personal favorite if I were considering value for the money would be the body shop cream. At 6.6oz for $14 it's a great deal, and a great cream as well. For me it rises above Frasers just because I don't really like citrusy smelling creams, and I can't get Frasers locally.

TOBS Rose! Best cream at any price.

Love, love, love it. Have yet to have a bad shave with it, have had the odd bad shave with other cream/blade combos (Avocado). Seems to be so protective and moisturising that it'll soften even the harshest of blades.

I have Trumpers Rose too, which is also nice, but TOBS beats it hands down in my opinion, and it's also cheaper! :biggrin:

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Cream followed by TOBS MR. Taylor ,these creams are a world apart in price. Mr.Taylor has that classic barbershop smell to me and it lathers as well as any high priced cream.

Mühle Aloe Vera, because of its great performance and magnificent scent. I find it a shame that it's so overpriced, though :mad:

Paul,

I've thought of that and even have a piece of summer china flatware (plastic knife) in a spare hole in my toothbrush rack. Remembering to use it is the real challenge in the morning when there are so many other challenges that need attention: stand up, keep eyes open, temper the nearly scalding hot water with some cold, etc, etc... Perhaps if I were to put tub and portioner out the night before it would be easier. I just may have to try that.:wink:

You could do what I do. Give your cream the finger:biggrin:.

Top Bottom