What's new

What's the most complicated, useless kitchen gadget out there?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Not complicated, but I present...The Banana Slicer

$de7f6c0ccd06bdb9ec99de09cac542b6.600x.jpg

If you can find one for cheap, those "rabbit" wine openers. It is the most usless, frustrating and complicated gadget in the world. If you want to make sure someone can never open his wine bottle, get them one of those.

The garlic press.

You still have to peel the garlic, which often requires a knife. (I know some you can leave the paper on, but the clean up is awful). Then you press the garlic and you have to scrape it off the press, which often requires a knife. Then you have to clean the press. What a pain! I just use a knife.

I think I found it. THE most useless kitchen gadget ever made. I present the Kitchen Art Ham Dogger.

It compresses ground beef into a hotdog shape. Yes my friends. Have you ever prepared for a cookout. Burgers, hotdogs, baked beans, slaw, chips, beer. Its all there. You fire up the grill only to find that you have plenty of hotdog buns, but YOU FORGOT TO BUY HAMBURGER BUNS!!!!!!!! The store is only 2 miles up the street, but who wants to hop in the car at this time of day. No fear, your trusty Kitchen Art Ham Dogger is here! In a matter of minutes, you have pressed out all of your ground meat into 1/4 lb hotdog shaped cylinders. The cookout is saved!

proxy.php

I think I found it. THE most useless kitchen gadget ever made. I present the Kitchen Art Ham Dogger.

It compresses ground beef into a hotdog shape. Yes my friends. Have you ever prepared for a cookout. Burgers, hotdogs, baked beans, slaw, chips, beer. Its all there. You fire up the grill only to find that you have plenty of hotdog buns, but YOU FORGOT TO BUY HAMBURGER BUNS!!!!!!!! The store is only 2 miles up the street, but who wants to hop in the car at this time of day. No fear, your trusty Kitchen Art Ham Dogger is here! In a matter of minutes, you have pressed out all of your ground meat into 1/4 lb hotdog shaped cylinders. The cookout is saved!

proxy.php

very strong contender

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
This thing.

proxy.php
proxy.php

You stick a stick of butter in it and ... it cuts a pat off the bottom end for you. A great gift for all your friends and relatives out there who thought "like a hot knife through butter" was a saying to describe something very hard to do.

Top Bottom