What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Pelikano Jr. with a stub nib and a converted cartridge (Nemo hack). A very fun pen.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Today it has been my Platinum 3776 Century Borgogne B with Blackstone Red Cashmere and the Pelikan 140 F inked with Pelikan 4001 Blue Black.

Three Sheaffer Snorkels and a Hero 100. The usual, sometimes swap out one of the Snorks for a Parker "51". My Burgundy Statesman with super fine PdAg nib has been there nearly every work day since 2006 or so.

Cool pen!

I remember going through secondary school with a Platignum fountain pen in the 60's and 70's.

At my school in the UK ball points were not allowed!!!

...and also at my school, same time period. I can remember using Parker 45s and Sheaffer Dolphins, my mother gave me a Parker 61 Capillary but we couldnt work out how to fill it!

The inscription on that Platignum says - a gift from the West Riding County Council to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of George V, May 1935

Happy days.

For most of the day (and right now) it has been my Pelikan M200 Brown Marbled (M). Inked with Diamine Merlot. Also have used my blue Esterbrook transitional J w/2464 nib and Akkerman Shocking Blue.

Top Bottom