What's new

What's for dinner? February/March 2010

Leftovers.. Damm

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé"

The wife made stir-fry tonight. It was awesome. Lots of steamed veggies. Chicken was cooked perfectly. Rice was fantastic. I am bringing some leftover for lunch tomorrow.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Red peppers were on sale so I bought some and then my brother in law dropped in for brunch on Sunday and was expecting sister in law niece and friends to tag along so brought all sorts of good stuff but due to now shows I ended up with asparagus which we have had for breakfast for the last two days and even more peppers.

Here is how we used some of the peppers. This is chicken and peppers with fermented black bean garlic sauce on rice. A lovely dinner and a couple of lunches to reheat later this week.

I have some Burgundy Beef Stew leftover in fridge, but I thought that would be a bit too heavy for all I have to do tonight. So instead,

proxy.php
I'm munching down on some of this Seven Grain Pilaf from Seeds of Change Foods. $2.39 worth of highly nutritious, easy to prepare, tastes wonderful goodness. Serves 2 and its ready in 60 seconds from the microwave. Topped it off with a sprinkling of Hon Dashi, and I'm good to go.

Mid - 60's outside, so out rolls the gas grill.

Beef kebabs with green pepper, red onion, mushroom, and (of course) bacon.

Pretty tasty. :thumbup1:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Mid - 60's outside, so out rolls the gas grill.

Beef kebabs with green pepper, red onion, mushroom, and (of course) bacon.

Pretty tasty. :thumbup1:

Hard to beat a kebab . . . except you beat me with the bacon. I never thought of such a thing . . . Thank you!

Low 80's outside, and a freshly cut lawn. Out comes the gas grill.

Grilled Polish sausage with spicy mustard, grilled cabbage, and Lovely Wife whipped up some pasta and cheese. Delicious.

Top Bottom