What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I just tossed a couple of split chicken breasts in the slow cooker with a little olive oil. Probably make some stuffing (Stovetop, from a box) some carrots, and a simple green veg like steamed broccoli or green beans to go along with it. A small tin of cranberry sauce. I've got all day to think about it. A minimal amount of work that still leaves me looking heroic in the eyes of my wife and daughter, just home from college.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
That @Owen Bawn is a real cook. Maybe he is a chef.

My dinner will be from ‘Burger King'

1 chicken sandwich
1 small french fries
1 glass of milk : 6 ounces

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Dinner is going to be Salmon. Just trying to decide how to cook it. Steamed veggies, and dirty rice. May have to blacken the salmon to go with the dirty rice but then again I may grill it on a cedar plank. Too many decisions.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Burger King:
"It takes two hands to handle a Whopper."

Michael Scott:
"That's what Wendy said!"

ftfy

1605818414588.png

Made this last night... I would show video of me doing this, but it includes so much swearing that YouTube might have to shut down for the day. LOL... Actually this was my 3rd attempt at boning out a chicken, so it actually went a lot better than the first time. Definitely worth doing. The hard part is hitting play and pause on the ipad while your hands are covered in chicken goop.

I took a mammoth sirloin from Sam’s and put it in the sous vide for a couple of hours before finishing on the grill. Our daughter has been away for several weeks for training and hopes to be home tomorrow evening. We enjoyed our dinner; sliced sirloin, smashed potatoes, green beans, and made a to go for our daughter so she has a home cooked meal when she gets back tomorrow.

Attachments

• 3033A0C1-AFE3-4766-A0E0-2C084AF00D55.jpeg
    3033A0C1-AFE3-4766-A0E0-2C084AF00D55.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • A0382694-820B-4DA8-82E1-EF92C0A74AAA.jpeg
    A0382694-820B-4DA8-82E1-EF92C0A74AAA.jpeg
    999.4 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom