What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Baby backs. Tater salad. Beans. Ciabatta roll.

ADE9A8ED-DC73-4338-A442-8152BBFF3958.jpeg

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
About to make super easy stacked enchiladas from shredded chicken, Hatch green sauce, cheese, and corn tortillas. Just layer and bake. Maybe top with a fried egg. A can of borracho beans as a side. But that's all down the road. It is getting to be the cocktail hour.

Very last tonight: Marks and Spencer chicken Kievs, with cheese and onion crispbakes, and zap some frozen haricots verts in the microwave.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Bangers and mash. Have to use up the pack of sausages we opened yesterday. We're getting better at approximating creme fraiche with what's available here, so it was golden potatoes mashed with creme fraiche, Dijon mustard and some Colman's mustard powder. Topped the praties with a few bangers and then (according to my wife I ruined it with) onion gravy. Tossed some frozen green peas in the microwave for color.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am working 4-12 tonight and maybe midnight to 8 also.
My wife prepared my meals this morning before she left for work. I normally don’t sneak a look but I couldn’t resist this morning.
Breakfast was s scrambled eggs with little smokies and a hamburger patty.
Lunch is a small amount of charro beans with som chopped up beef and sausage added.
Dinner is a salad.

Im good!

Top Bottom