What's new

What’d you get for Christmas/Holidays this year? Pics are great!

I spoiled myself with stock market trading gains on Black Friday deals so I really only 'wanted' one thing for Christmas:
IMG_0432-2.jpg
IMG_0433-2.jpg

Rocky Mountain Barber Company Spearmint shaving soap from my son was the only shaving related thing I got surprisingly.

The Patagonia jacket, Yeti hat and Carhartt hoody, gloves and shirt made up for it. 👍

Tomorrow is Boxing Day in Canada (our version of Black Friday) and my wife asked me to order a Simpsons brush if I see anything good on sale. 🤞

I spoiled myself with stock market trading gains on Black Friday deals so I really only 'wanted' one thing for Christmas:
View attachment 1199720View attachment 1199721
It worked! Santa listened!

View attachment 1199769
My wife really likes the Fine Accoutrements samples I was using. I got some really nice aftershave and a puck of Fine shave soap.View attachment 1199857
I’ve wanted this soap since @bobmsp sent me a sample over a year ago. Santa brought it this morning and I transferred it to a better container. Sudsy Soapery tallow base with such a nice scent!

View attachment 1199860
Very nice gentlemen! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Looking like some great shaves ahead for everyone!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
My wonderful family really spoiled me this Christmas. :)
20201225_114356~2.jpg

From My Lovely Bride:

Blackland Razors Brass Blackbird SB
Saponifcio Varesino Custom LE, Golden Pewter Crown, Olive Wood Handle (Hand-tied 30mm 2-band High Mountain Manchurian White Badger Knot)
Gucci Guilty EdT

From my Son and Daughter-In-Law:

Tipsy's & Co. Sandalwood Aftershave (Tipsy's is founded and owned by US Military Veterans)

From my Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law:

Original Stetson Cologne and Aftershave set.

Great Christmas for shaving stuff. 😎

Gave my Nephew a complete kit (razor, blades, brush and shaving cream). He already shaved with it and called me to let me know how much he loves it. :)

Top Bottom