What's new

What would you give it up for?

What could someone offer you in exchange for giving up wetshaving and using only an electric shaver. I mean giving it all up. Razors, blades, soaps, creams, aftershaves, colognes, .....everything. Would you trade it for cars? boats? travel? power and prestige? What would it take?

...cars? boats? travel? power and prestige?

Wrap it all up!:w00t: Don't forget to give me an extra order of "lots of money and women too.":wink:

With all that you can afford permanently remove facial and any other hair you have with a laser and forget abouth this daily, unpleasant, boring, mundane chore for the rest of your life. Sounds like a sweet deal to me. He he:001_smile

Gee, the Panasonic Arc IV Nano is actually a great wet electric shaver - you can keep your soaps and brushes and use them with it, albeit in smaller quantities. You don't later up so much as apply a thin film of soap.

Just a sweet piece of female..... But I already have one. So, it wouldnt take much. I just wet shave because its a nice experiance and break from every day life. I could always just rock a beard.

Give me Sweedish supermodel Elin Grindmyer, a lifetime supply of beer, a nintendo wii, a hookah with a lifetime supply of black cherry and a guarantee that my car will never break down RIGHT ON FINALS like the past three times and you have a deal.

Oh, and a mekur vision >.>
<.<

um...an electric razor? But seriously, I think I'd shave with a broken beer bottle for the rest of my life for one of these:

proxy.php

Or maaaaybe this if I'd had a few:

proxy.php

An electric razor that actually works for me for starters.

I think I have tried every brand out there and nothing really worked, particularly on my neck. Lots of irritation and hairs that never got cut regardless of brand.

I had an expensive Panasonic model that I could wet shave with and that was probably the worst of them all.

Of course a brief case full of $100 bills could get my attention, as if that is ever going to happen.

considering the size of my collection so far it would have to be something considerable, I am thinking enough money to retire so I would never have to shave again ever would work :biggrin:

I'd trade it all for the ability to do a really kick-butt spinning back-heel kick. Like Chuck Norris. No wait...I'd trade it all TO BE Chuck Norris.

Give it all up.....for an electric? I don't think so. Electrics don't shave near close enough for me and my wife doesn't like kissing beard - so I am a lifer!

BJ

Top Bottom