Self Ignored by Vista
Colt Cobra
El Paso Saddlery thumb break
Buffalo Bore 158 gr. F.B.I. load

1578345628391.png

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Glock 23
Glock polymer combat holster and extra magazine carrier.
Gold Dot 165 gr. .40 S&W

Pics. or it didn't happen.

The old 2nd Gen Glock Model 22 hasn't seen the light of day in a couple of years, so I pulled it out a bit ago and threaded a Jim Burke holster on my belt, thinking about carrying it tomorrow. But, I'm going someplace tomorrow where I'd have to take the holster and gun off and leave it in the car. I think I'll do the Ortgies 7.65 in the pocket of my bomber jacket.

Oh, I had a visit from a Captain of the P.D. yesterday. The Constable of this Precinct is retiring and Bull is thinking about running for the job and retiring from the city. Bull and I started at the city within a year of each other. We had a nice little chat catching up.

He wanted to put up a campaign sign on my property. :lol:

Last edited:

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
But, I'm going someplace tomorrow where I'd have to take the holster and gun off and leave it in the car. I think I'll do the Ortgies 7.65 in the pocket of my bomber jacket.

I finally got a tie down for my old Brauer Bros shoulder holster and so may just get the Ortgies out to go with it. Dang it's one really accurate pistol, even with the rumored sights.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I finally got a tie down for my old Brauer Bros shoulder holster and so may just get the Ortgies out to go with it. Dang it's one really accurate pistol, even with the rumored sights.

They are well made. After I put a new recoil spring in it (that had probably been there for 70 years or better) and fired one round it went to working like a Swiss watch.

What's that saying? They don't make them like that anymore.

Mine is going into the bomber jacket pocket tomorrow though.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ruger SR-22, upgraded with stainless steel guide rod/captured spring and +3 mags. Light and reliable with good ergonomics.

Woodswalking, not SD.

AA

Top Bottom