What's new

What was your carry today?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Today is my old Sig P230 plus the ever present FN 1906. The Sig is wearing some smooth Hogue shoes.

proxy.php

How high does that ride? They made an IWB kydex and leather that you can tuck your shirt in around for my GP100, and I love it, but I just want to try a high ridin' OWB.

I know, NEVER satisfied, lol.
LoL! That's good that you can tuck around it. What makes AZ great is I don't have to worry about concealing or printing! It's not bad, a good 3" or so above the top of my jeans. If it had a cant, it would be much more comfortable to wear in the truck. I have a AlienGear Cloak Mod Drop Leg Holster, I have to order the 43x & P365 XL shells so I can wear it riding on the bike.

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
640794E4-D897-437F-9525-1BED317F431F.jpeg
9A154A2C-03A6-4795-9A7D-5FE433BE5804.jpeg

Traveling light, no holster required. S&W Airweight Bodygard augmented with a Tyler T-Grip and Barhami Hip Grips. This allows a fairly secure "Mexican carry" with the grip extension catching the waistband and belt. An added benefit of the Hip Grip, as shown in the second photo, albeit out of focus, is that the extension keeps the trigger finger from being over inserted into the triggergard and places the first pad of the finger where it should be for a proper trigger pull.

Last edited:
Top Bottom