What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

Discussion in 'Beards & Moustaches' started by Judah_Iam, Mar 18, 2016.

If you used Beard Oil on your Beard and/or Moustache , What was it for today ?

Yeshuas Davesh - Bee A Man

1. troy

troy Ambassador

WSP Tobacco

Attached Files:

2. How would you describe the scent on that WSP oil? Does it last? I'm a big fan of tobacco scents, first oil I've ever seen with that scent.

3. J T

J T

Dub's Balm

4. Proraso beard balm

5. 50/50 blend of argan oil and jojoba oil scented with a "Woods" blend of EO's. I also have Bay rum, sandalwood, lime, vetiver, and Forrest blends for variety.

6. Mr Natty's {Bring Me Sunshine} Beard Elixir - Citrus & Vetiver

7. troy

troy Ambassador

I like it. It's the first tobacco scent I've tried. I wouldn't have tried it, but a local barber keeps WSP products in stock and has an open bottle of each of the scents he caries and lets you take a whiff before buying. For some reason I just kept coming back to it. I would say it's kind of like a freshly opened pack of smokes,not smokey or pipe like at all more of a earthy herbal scent. The scent isn't over powering, but I still catch a whiff of it up till lunch time anyway.

Today I'm using the Gaelic Tweed it's Nice and fresh and soapy kind of a scent. I guess it's a copy of Creeds Green Irish Tweed I've never tried the real stuff, and after seeing the price of it I never will, but I hear this is very close.

I believe they make Soaps, Beard, Oils, and Aftershaves in all there scents.

8. Proraso beard balm.

9. I've been completely taken by Tom Ford's beard oils. Not only do they smell fantastic, but they work/feel better than any other beard product I've used and the bottle is superb. One pump, no mess and no over-use of product so it lasts quite some time. Expensive? Heavens yes. Worth it? Absolutely.

Attached Files:

10. J T

J T

Dub's Balm

11. The Bearded Bastard "Woodsman"

12. Beardbrand has one ... (I've never tried it , Gold Label) ... Four Vices , I think , is the one ...

$_10090825.jpg

But Temple Smoke sounds interesting to me , of their Gold Label variety . Top of the Line .

13. Gentlemen's beard oil and conditioner.

14. J T

J T

Dub's Balm

15. Every other day I alternate between heavy duty beard balm by honest amish and the Americano (coffee and cinnamon) balm by Genesee beard co

16. J T

J T

Dub's Balm

17. proraso

18. J T

J T

Dub's Balm