What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458347405.137837.jpg

How would you describe the scent on that WSP oil? Does it last? I'm a big fan of tobacco scents, first oil I've ever seen with that scent.

50/50 blend of argan oil and jojoba oil scented with a "Woods" blend of EO's. I also have Bay rum, sandalwood, lime, vetiver, and Forrest blends for variety.

How would you describe the scent on that WSP oil? Does it last? I'm a big fan of tobacco scents, first oil I've ever seen with that scent.
I like it. It's the first tobacco scent I've tried. I wouldn't have tried it, but a local barber keeps WSP products in stock and has an open bottle of each of the scents he caries and lets you take a whiff before buying. For some reason I just kept coming back to it. I would say it's kind of like a freshly opened pack of smokes,not smokey or pipe like at all more of a earthy herbal scent. The scent isn't over powering, but I still catch a whiff of it up till lunch time anyway.

Today I'm using the Gaelic Tweed it's Nice and fresh and soapy kind of a scent. I guess it's a copy of Creeds Green Irish Tweed I've never tried the real stuff, and after seeing the price of it I never will, but I hear this is very close.

I believe they make Soaps, Beard, Oils, and Aftershaves in all there scents.

I've been completely taken by Tom Ford's beard oils. Not only do they smell fantastic, but they work/feel better than any other beard product I've used and the bottle is superb. One pump, no mess and no over-use of product so it lasts quite some time. Expensive? Heavens yes. Worth it? Absolutely.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 145
Beardbrand has one ... (I've never tried it , Gold Label) ... Four Vices , I think , is the one ...

$_10090825.jpg

But Temple Smoke sounds interesting to me , of their Gold Label variety . Top of the Line .

Every other day I alternate between heavy duty beard balm by honest amish and the Americano (coffee and cinnamon) balm by Genesee beard co

Top Bottom