What's new

Proraso Beard Balm as an aftershave balm ?

I accidentally ordered Proraso Wood & Spice Beard Balm. I wanted the aftershave balm which i now realize is sold out. Can you you this beard balm as an aftershave balm?

I think you are correct about not using it. Easy enough to return it and wait until Proraso gets the Wood & Spice aftershave balm back in stock. Thanks.

Absolutely not lol. Beard balm is like a hair product consistency usually. Its like using vaseline as aftershave. I'd just take the loss and keep the beard balm either for an actual beard or as a gift. Sorry but you're out of luck with this one.

I would return it if possible and wait for the aftershave balm.

I was shipped the beard balm by mistake and was allowed to keep it plus refund. I use it as a Preshave for days I have heavy growth.

Realistically speaking, I will probably only get about 5-7 uses out of it this year.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Not a good idea, Sir. Why not try the relatively new Floid balms, still made by the same Ludovico Martelli Company as Proraso? They are excellent, IMHO.

1000002734.jpg

Thanks everyone for your interest and kind responses. The Proraso balm I am interested in appears not to be continued so I am on to something else. I loved the scent of the Wood and Spice cream. .... dang it!

Top Bottom