What's new

What type of cell phones are you gentlemen using?

$224598KAIPQC3WG.JPG

It did one thing well- make phone calls. It always had excellent reception. And, growing up watching the original Star Trek, I think communicators should flip open :001_smile

Flip open certainly eliminates "butt dialing"

I really miss my old Micro-Tac "Flip-Phone"

I'm using a LG 511c "dumb" phone on Straight Talk's CDMA network (Verizon). It rings loudly, good speaker that doesn't distort to facilitate said loud rings, clear voice quality, very friendly UI, slider qwerty for texts and a touch screen. All I really want or need and service is cheap as all hell and no contract.

Been rolling with the HTC Evo for almost 2 years. Can't wait to get rid of it and get an iPhone. The phone has a lot of features I like, but the battery life is seriously just a joke.

Samsung Galaxy SII.It is in mint condition despite never being in a case or anything!

Thinking about getting the Samsung Galaxy SIII though...

$20 samsung tracfone,used only in emergencies....I like hard wired electronics !...$99 for a year and 800 minutes,I won't use it ,but in case I need it,it is there...

iPhone 4. I love it, but if you only want to make phone calls and occasionally or never send texts, it is not worth the money.

Palm Pre 2 and plan to keep it for another 100 years if I can.

Amazing phone.

I've spent enough time with both iPhones and Android ones to always end up wanting to play tennis with them (as them being the ball), while my Pre is elegant, compact, unbelievably easy to use, looks 100x nicer than anything else out there, switchable battery, etc. (the charging via induction is another very nice extra)

Just bout every time I take it out and someone technical (or into gadgets) notices it, I end up being asking about it and people are usually in awe (even if they don't admit to it, it's easy to see in their eyes).

The sad thing about why it never managed to blast the competition away was that too many had already invested so much in their other types phones, and due to this, not as many apps ever became available for it, and for many, having hundred of thousands of redundant apps is important to them. That and having a device that's huge in their pockets.

Top Bottom