What's new

What TV series you watching?

I just finished binge watching both The Young Pope and The New Pope. I really liked these series which really is one series. I'm also watching The Hunters. I'm hooked on it. But I'll admit that as a Jew I find some of it sad and some of it anger inducing. I do believe it's well done.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
One of my red cross volunteer coworkers got me interested in this series so I borrowed (season 1 I think) the library dvd and it didn't click for me. It was when he arrived at this new office and was getting it squared away. I see it's on hoopla (library free streaming) so I may give it another try.
Yeah, I was kinda the same way when we first watched it.

But it's kinda like a yeast infection in a fat fold: it grows on ya.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Just started binge watching "Doc Martin" on Roku.

Second go through for us, as we watched all that was on Netflix when they had it on there.

I am certain that some of the shows in the first season were either not on Netflix or entirely different in the editing.....

One of my all time favorite series. My wife says that Martin and I have a lot of the same character traits.

Tried watching Hamesh McBeth tonight. We got through the first episode. My wife claimed to be able to understand everything that was being said. I on the other hand, caught maybe 50% at best. Either way, it didn't really resonate with either one of us. I did get one thing out of it though. I need to sit in a jacuzzi while sipping a Lagavulin Limited Edition scotch. Not sure what the guy was sipping but that is what I would sip. But it baffles me why the guy was making such a beautiful lady wait alone while he......well, you get the idea.

Top Bottom