What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Kawamura
2021_02_16.jpg

Busted out the big Ern tonight. I kind of bailed on the Kampfe lather catcher, though. Did the sideburn areas and a few strokes on the head to test it. The blade needs a little more work and it's missing a blade stop. I was able to adjust it using the little side levers, but was a tad nervous! Finished it up with a Little Lather Catcher that also rolled in today.

PSFix_20210216_204204.jpeg

20210216_204707.jpg

And one for @camoloc
It's actually been a pretty light winter. Only had to shovel roofs once so far!
20210216_163909.jpg

Busted out the big Ern tonight. I kind of bailed on the Kampfe lather catcher, though. Did the sideburn areas and a few strokes on the head to test it. The blade needs a little more work and it's missing a blade stop. I was able to adjust it using the little side levers, but was a tad nervous! Finished it up with a Little Lather Catcher that also rolled in today.

View attachment 1224128

View attachment 1224129

And one for @camoloc
It's actually been a pretty light winter. Only had to shovel roofs once so far!
View attachment 1224130

yep @CongaJon.........that trumps my case. we only got between 8 to 10 inches i think.

camo

Wedge Wednesday!
Wade & Butcher 7/8 near wedge
Pacific Shaving Company
SOC

Although I tend to prefer the full hollows that dominate my collection, this W&B shaves great. The only thing I don’t like about it are the scales, which IMO are just too heavy, even for this blade. Plotting a replacement when I have the ti
35DC4BA0-9D5E-462C-B99F-A86AABB541CA.jpeg
me...

Top Bottom