• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Tonight it was a confirmation. I love a near wedge grind. Second shave with this one, such a phenomenal razor....W&B, TABAC, Naval Brass boar, after Menthoholic Lime splash...BBS IMG_20191006_182026.jpg

Sunday SOTD
Fromm "Redhead" finished on Shapton 12K
WSP Formula T "Sandalwood" Soap
APShaveCo "SynBad" brush
Clubman Pinaud AS

Very relaxing...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ice-Man

Tonight it was a confirmation. I love a near wedge grind. Second shave with this one, such a phenomenal razor....W&B, TABAC, Naval Brass boar, after Menthoholic Lime splash...BBS View attachment 1023589
Sanch now can you see why people go mad for the Wade & Butchers, I knew you would love it.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Party on dude...

Sunday SOTD
Fromm "Redhead" finished on Shapton 12K
WSP Formula T "Sandalwood" Soap
APShaveCo "SynBad" brush
Clubman Pinaud AS

Very relaxing...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Beautiful setup Sir!!! The Fromm Redhead are a great razor, mine dont get as much use as it should...

Beautiful setup Sir!!! The Fromm Redhead are a great razor, mine dont get as much use as it should...
Thank you! You should have seen it when I first got it. I saw the potential but I was a bit worried. I wish I had taken pictures of when I first got it, all the silver was green and the scales were very dull. Some White Diamond Polish and a soft rag and voila!

Ice-Man

Thank you! You should have seen it when I first got it. I saw the potential but I was a bit worried. I wish I had taken pictures of when I first got it, all the silver was green and the scales were very dull. Some White Diamond Polish and a soft rag and voila!
Yes mine was about the same, but I had to sand my scales due to the green marking them but worth it in the end...

evnpar

Contributor
Rigarazor 6/8. I've been trying out a few soaps from Murphy & McNeil. The scent of this one is very nice, similar to Creed Viking. While these are very good to excellent soaps I wish the scents were a bit stronger, the slickness a bit slicker, and the aftershave face feel a bit more moisturizing. I'll use them for another week or two before deciding on whether I'll keep them in my rotation. If I could transport M&M scents into my favorite Grooming Dept formulations, I'd be a happy camper. Have a good one, gents.

10.7.19Rigarazor-Viking.jpg

Rigarazor 6/8. I've been trying out a few soaps from Murphy & McNeil. The scent of this one is very nice, similar to Creed Viking. While these are very good to excellent soaps I wish the scents were a bit stronger, the slickness a bit slicker, and the aftershave face feel a bit more moisturizing. I'll use them for another week or two before deciding on whether I'll keep them in my rotation. If I could transport M&M scents into my favorite Grooming Dept formulations, I'd be a happy camper. Have a good one, gents.

Now that is a pretty razor!

Deelyte

Contributor
Monday’s Choice

Today it was a Russian razor for me. This one is little used but appreciated very much when it is employed for a CCS
459D5AA5-9521-44B0-AE62-B0A87A5E70FF.jpeg
Great Day Smooth Shaves