What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

1570396606747.png

20.jpg

Tonight it was a confirmation. I love a near wedge grind. Second shave with this one, such a phenomenal razor....W&B, TABAC, Naval Brass boar, after Menthoholic Lime splash...BBS
IMG_20191006_182026.jpg

Sunday SOTD
Fromm "Redhead" finished on Shapton 12K
WSP Formula T "Sandalwood" Soap
APShaveCo "SynBad" brush
Clubman Pinaud AS

Very relaxing...
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tonight it was a confirmation. I love a near wedge grind. Second shave with this one, such a phenomenal razor....W&B, TABAC, Naval Brass boar, after Menthoholic Lime splash...BBS View attachment 1023589

Sanch now can you see why people go mad for the Wade & Butchers, I knew you would love it.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Party on dude...

Sunday SOTD
Fromm "Redhead" finished on Shapton 12K
WSP Formula T "Sandalwood" Soap
APShaveCo "SynBad" brush
Clubman Pinaud AS

Very relaxing...
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful setup Sir!!! The Fromm Redhead are a great razor, mine dont get as much use as it should...

Beautiful setup Sir!!! The Fromm Redhead are a great razor, mine dont get as much use as it should...

Thank you! You should have seen it when I first got it. I saw the potential but I was a bit worried. I wish I had taken pictures of when I first got it, all the silver was green and the scales were very dull. Some White Diamond Polish and a soft rag and voila!

Thank you! You should have seen it when I first got it. I saw the potential but I was a bit worried. I wish I had taken pictures of when I first got it, all the silver was green and the scales were very dull. Some White Diamond Polish and a soft rag and voila!

Yes mine was about the same, but I had to sand my scales due to the green marking them but worth it in the end...

Rigarazor 6/8. I've been trying out a few soaps from Murphy & McNeil. The scent of this one is very nice, similar to Creed Viking. While these are very good to excellent soaps I wish the scents were a bit stronger, the slickness a bit slicker, and the aftershave face feel a bit more moisturizing. I'll use them for another week or two before deciding on whether I'll keep them in my rotation. If I could transport M&M scents into my favorite Grooming Dept formulations, I'd be a happy camper. Have a good one, gents.

10.7.19Rigarazor-Viking.jpg

Rigarazor 6/8. I've been trying out a few soaps from Murphy & McNeil. The scent of this one is very nice, similar to Creed Viking. While these are very good to excellent soaps I wish the scents were a bit stronger, the slickness a bit slicker, and the aftershave face feel a bit more moisturizing. I'll use them for another week or two before deciding on whether I'll keep them in my rotation. If I could transport M&M scents into my favorite Grooming Dept formulations, I'd be a happy camper. Have a good one, gents.

Now that is a pretty razor!

Monday’s Choice

Today it was a Russian razor for me. This one is little used but appreciated very much when it is employed for a CCS
459D5AA5-9521-44B0-AE62-B0A87A5E70FF.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

Top Bottom