What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
3CBA27AE-0F08-4580-9AF0-47C2FA5C4FA0.jpeg

I tossed the SE blade yesterday and shaved with this Friodur 72 today. I actually miss the Feather DX a bit so I'll guess that I'll give it another chance soon. I also changed soaps from Mike's Natural Soaps to PAA Chocolate Bourbon. The PAA is a good soap and I like this scent, but to me Mike's is better. Actually it's among the very few shaving soaps I'll keep buying.

20190523_055834.jpg

I tossed the SE blade yesterday and shaved with this Friodur 72 today. I actually miss the Feather DX a bit so I'll guess that I'll give it another chance soon. I also changed soaps from Mike's Natural Soaps to PAA Chocolate Bourbon. The PAA is a good soap and I like this scent, but to me Mike's is better. Actually it's among the very few shaving soaps I'll keep buyin

View attachment 983382

Love this one !!!

Love this one !!!
Thank you.:001_smile a Friodur 72 or 472 is among the most forgiving vintage high quality razors there is, and you can still find a nice one for less than a new 5/8 Dovo. Heck the whole Henckels Friodur series is great and stainless.
Thanks. Great razor. Would like one in 5/8 as well.
You know Steve, I see more than 100 5/8 E.A. Berg for every 6/8. Then again a 5/8 E.A. Berg in good condition is rather uncommon too.

Top Bottom