What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

4/8s Genco de Roma - My grandad's razor...

$DSC_2955 - combo.jpg

The key word in this thread is PICTURES !!!

That post was made in 2010. I might not have had a smart phone then. The mods merged two threads, one with pics and one without shortly thereafter. I haven't used the 3/8 since then. I think barbers used those smaller razors around the ears and neck.

For about the last year and a half I have rotated 7 5/8 Henkels Friodurs I bought NOS.

Razor: Rathburn Bros
Strop: Kanayama
Scuttle\Bowl: DB Bill Bowl
Soap: Mama Bear Caribbean Bay Rhum
Brush: WW Custom Synthetic
Aftershave: Clubman VIBR
Balm: Mama Bear Caribbean Bay Rhum
Talc: Clubman

$IMG_5916.jpg

Razor: Waterville Unlimited
Strop: SRD Roo 25/40 post
Brush: SOC
Cream: Proraso white Aloe & vitamin E
Aftershave: The Vege
Balm: Nivea Cooling
$IMG_6590.jpg

New Year. That's an occasion that requires something special. To me this Le Grelot is special.

I hope that 2017 will be a very good year for all of You Gentlemen, those who post as well as the silent majority.

Thank you all for the kind comments and fantastic posts. I do hope for the return of [MENTION=26536]jlindy[/MENTION].

$20161231_055454.jpg
$20161230_205102.jpg
$20161230_205039.jpg

I really like the setup. So far I haven't seen a Waterville that wasn't a beauty. Not too many of them still around though. I guess they never were that common since they only were produced for ten years.

Thank you! I've only seen just a few myself, but yes all have had a touch of uniqueness and beauty.

New Year's Eve Shave
Klas Tornblom Ending 2016 with the razor that started 2016

I hope all of you have a safe and Prosperous New Year, Thanks for all the eye candy in 2016. Cheers.

proxy.php

Globemen8/8
[MENTION=83598]GolFisHunt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6128]Seraphim[/MENTION]
[MENTION=85745]Polarbeard[/MENTION]
[MENTION=108056]6Cuda6[/MENTION]

tks Gents

Top Bottom