What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Trig Sliver Edge blades (one tuck/10 blades)
Treet Platinum Super stainless (one tuck/10 blades)
A sample of Edward Jagger soap and aftershave
Mickey Lee Soapworks Cape Verde
Two samples of aftershave from K shave works: aficionado (witch hazel base) and shaping up (alcohol based)
C81048FD-5101-47F8-AFA8-33965B360C3C.jpeg

Last edited:
New handle for my mach 3. Man is this thing sweet, solid positive lock up, nice heft, a real quality piece.
This is the 1st aftermarket razor handle I bought in my life, never thought they made such a thing till I joined this place.

image.jpeg

TOBS Eaton College Aftershave.
I like there shave cream hope the Aftershave smells just as Great.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A month ago I decided I wanted a brush with a 24 mm SynBad knot from AP Shave Co, in a "Blue Lagoon" handle. I went to the site, and did not see any. I wrote to him, and got a reply saying he'd have some more in about a month. By now I'm checking several times a day, and tonight they finally showed up.

Clickety-clickety-click through the cart and checkout, and now one of these will be heading my way:
proxy.php

proxy.php

It drove me crazy to see one in BS&T a short time ago, but it was limited to "CONUS only".

123.png

I am hoping the aftershave will pair well with my Mike's Natural Barbershop soap and I like the ingredients. The brush I have been drooling over and the price is right, will be my first Yaqi.

Giesen & Forsthoff (Timor) Gentle Shaver 1353K
Open comb, short handle, coming from Germany via the bay.

Mail call brought two inexpensive boars for the brush rotation:
Omega 10066 - nice loft
Semogue 1470 - sweet cherry handle
Face lather baby!

How do you quote a photo? Dave’s new brush’s knot looks a lot like my first (70’s) brush’s knot, except the lovely point on mine pointed off to one side. Nonetheless, for a couple decades it lathered Williams just fine, until my better half got disgusted with the look and bought me a Plisson.

A new artisan soap maker CBL Soaps, just created a soap using Pinaud Clubman. And it's reported to be an exact match to the original Clubman scent! They have many other scents & the soap is getting excellent reviews. Some people are saying they have found their new #1, tier 1 soap. High praise indeed. I am a member of the Order of Pinaud, so I had to order the Club CBL soap. It should deliver Monday. Reviews will follow.
Club_CBL.jpg

Top Bottom