What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Fine Superlite Slant / Asco Red (1x)

proxy.php

Have you tried Polsilver with R41?
At first I shaved with Voskhod in R41 but i found couple of times that it felt a little rough so I tried Polsilver and it was much much better in R41.
Opposite for me. Polsilvers nick me up every time I've used one, no matter what razor. I duct taped my last tuck of Polsilvers and threw em in the trash. I tried to like them, but my skin rejected them almost every time. Polsilvers almost feel stiff with no flex, and they're very sharp. Voskhod blades are perfectly automatic every morning for me. Maybe I got a bad batch of the Polsilvers.

Opposite for me. Polsilvers nick me up every time I've used one, no matter what razor. I duct taped my last tuck of Polsilvers and threw em in the trash. I tried to like them, but my skin rejected them almost every time. Polsilvers almost feel stiff with no flex, and they're very sharp. Voskhod blades are perfectly automatic every morning for me. Maybe I got a bad batch of the Polsilvers.

Hmm..does not sound like what Polsilvers should feel like. Well if Voskhods for work you in R41 that's great :)!

Top Bottom