What's new

What one thing couldn't you live without?

If the question were "which product do you use every day?," I would have two answers: Myrsol Emulsion (my daily pre-shave) and my Georgetown G-12 scuttle. If the question were ""which product is most valuable to you?," I would have one answer: my birth year (1956), near mint, Gillette Red Tip with box, original blades and instructions. (I've not yet used the razor, and don't plan to except on my birthdays.) If the question were "which product would you replace immediately?," I would answer: my ATT Atlas H2 razor. So many ways to read the question!

Fatboy first, the same kind of razor I first shaved with, so it's like a piece of my hand.

But irreplaceable is the 1971 brush I bought in London in 1971. Rebadgered in ST by Larry at Whipped Dog, it's good for another 40+ years.

Can't decide which.

I would keep the image of my two favorite brushes in the first daylight after a grey and dark winter. This image would be the guide to acquire a new set of favorites.

Brushes, soaps and razors come and go - the desire for comfortable shaves remains.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Wife

She has no problem with this crazy hobby of mine. Razor blades for decades worth of shaves. Enough shaving soap to last well into my next lifetime. Weekly packages from one vendor or another. If she were to go, I am certain the next one will not be as tolerant.

Fell in love with a beautiful blonde once. Drove me to drink. And I never had the decency to thank her.
― W.C. Fields

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
$L-3300-130x130.png

Top Bottom