What's new

What is your most used safety razor?

hmmmm guess it's tied between a Red tip, a Fat Boy, and the Feather (which i'm falling in love with)

I just got a blue tip yesterday, but yet to shave with it...

I have a Gillette tech, superspeed and a Ej 89l, I just rotate and use all three, I do have an r41 in the mail, but I never really plan on owning more than seven razors at any given time, one for everyday of the week, I like variety.

Merkur 1904 and my 40's era ball end Tech. Seems like the Tech has been getting the most use. I haven't touched my other razors in months. Except a 3 day affair with my Slim.

Last week, I shaved with my oldest Gillette Slim a couple of times, and a Gem Micromatic a couple of times. Since Friday, I've shaved with my Schick Injector HydroMagic three rimes.

proxy.php
[/IMG]

My top 2 most used are my late 40's Aristocrat & my Fatboy. I also LOVE my Injector but I use it sparingly, almost as a treat. Anyway, my Aristocrat most likely has more shaves under it's belt but the Fatboy is pushing HARD for the top spot.

Almost all the time Gillette Tech ... Ye Olde Faithful Razor always gives a good shave, simple, effective and cheap
More and more Gillette Adjustable ... still getting used to this one but i like the Adj. bit
Sometimes Gillette New ... done in gold wash it's pretty and better than the Tech if I have a few days growth

Lineup includes Merkur HD, EJ DE89L, Fatboy, Superspeed, Shick Injector, Lady Gillette, and Feather All Stainless. My Feather All Stainless gets by far the most face time.

I switch between using a 1948/49 Gillette Super Speed and a Merkur 34C HD, and sometimes for fun I like to use a Feather Popular.

I myself have been searching for the Webber ARC. It seems I have missed the most recent listing for the heads. Im very bummed, would have loved to try the ARC or the DLC, heard only great things.

I don't have one single razor that is used significantly more often than my others. Although I have about 15 razors in my rotation, these are the 6 that get the most use:
Joris/Plisson Spiral Palladium
Muhle R41 (mounted on a few different handles)
Merkur Vision
Edwin Jagger Lined Bulbous
Tradere
Edwin Jagger Barley Chatsworth

Top Bottom