What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

Do I have to pick one? - That's tough, and depends on how I feel that morning. My top three are the Old-Spice from India (local bazaar carries it), I also source my Palmolive Lemon (nice scent) from them, and then on hot days I love the Proraso Green with Eucalyptus and Menthol.

I might have to add Pre de Provence 63 to that. I haven't pulled the trigger on a full tube yet, but my nephew gave me a small sample and I enjoyed it immensely.

Last edited:
My favorite... that many of you may have tried, heard of or could get is RazoRock Santa Maria del Fiore - Fantastic scent.
I do have another soap puck that I got from a local soap artisan here in Northern Ontario that I love the scent of very much. (She only sells her soaps locally) It's labeled as a Bamboo scent - I like it a lot, earthy, green woody scent with a bit of a scent that smells like a spring rainfall and a bit of some mild spice - it's a very refreshing and relaxing scent

Hard to beat 1805 in the summer. In the cold weather, I like AOS Oud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought about this a lot. My vote is Wm Neumann Heartwood. The runners up are Wm Neumann 1907, 1911 and Absolute Zero. The Wm Neumann creams are the best, in my book.

I have three creams I really like: Razorock Santa Maria Del Fiore, Proraso green, and Nivea Original. The other creams I have are Unscented.

Top Bottom