What's new

What I found at TJ Maxx Today

@ Burlington Plano, TX
20190702_131747.jpg

Thanks... also found some at the Montgomery store. Thanks for the heads up.
I had to look up Calle Cuervo as I had no idea where that was! Discovered you're talking about the west side store that I always assumed was on Alameda. I was there last weekend and had to restrain myself from picking up too many items. I walked out with a couple of Proraso reds and blues. Gosh it's hard to leave that stuff behind, but I have more soaps and creams in my shave den than I'll probably ever use. I'm glad other B&B members are picking up these items!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
LOL. Just got two AOS soap in wooden bowl.
You are a better man than I! I really don't need anything for the next few years at least, but I'm a border line hoarder when it comes to shaving. And there is a TJ Maxx not too far away, I believe.

You are a better man than I! I really don't need anything for the next few years at least, but I'm a border line hoarder when it comes to shaving. And there is a TJ Maxx not too far away, I believe.
Same here, believe me, I don't need anything either. :001_smile

FarmerTan

TJ Maxx in Flint, MI had lots of male grooming products, but nothing I wanted, and absolutely no Proraso. So I saved money and my wife's sanity.

TJ Maxx in Flint, MI had lots of male grooming products, but nothing I wanted, and absolutely no Proraso. So I saved money and my wife's sanity.
I hope you told your wife they had a lot of great stuff there but you thought about it and said... not this time. Then take her out to McDonald's with the money you saved... and Supersize it.

FarmerTan

I hope you told your wife they had a lot of great stuff there but you thought about it and said... not this time. Then take her out to McDonald's with the money you saved... and Supersize it.
Actually, that is nearly identical to what happened. You are good. You sound like a happily married man!

Thanks for that.... I came home with one over the weekend from a Burlington in PA. Also picked up some Proraso white preshave and a Merkur 34c (I'm amazed they had one in store).
I am amazed too they had one.

I went to a Marshalls store this past weekend and found 2 AOS soap with no wooden bowl for $ 3 each.

I am amazed too they had one.

I went to a Marshalls store this past weekend and found 2 AOS soap with no wooden bowl for $ 3 each.
You guys get the best stuff.

The Marshalls here never has anything. Burlington had Proraso pre shave and thats it .

I've scored twice at Marshall's in the past few weeks. Last night, a tube of Proraso Red, which completes the trifecta of Green, Blue and now, Red shaving cream by Proraso. A couple of weeks ago, I nabbed a tube of Real Shaving Company shave cream.

Not that I needed anymore shave creams or soaps...

Had to stop by TJ Maxx today so I figured I check to see if I'd have any luck finding any shaving supplies. The Men's shaving section has nothing, but I figured I'd check where the more feminine creams and beauty supplies were located.
View attachment 990590

The Green tub was just on the shelf next to the face creams, and the red tube was stuck in the middle of a bunch of toothpaste. So the take away here is that you may need to put in some time looking for these products because they don't really know what they are it where they should be located.

I may be checking out the Marshalls next!
Nice call. I found some Proraso Red in the men's section about a month ago for $4.99 which is 50% less that Amazon. But now that you mention it I should browse the ladie's side in case they were put into those shelves.

Top Bottom