What's new

What I found at TJ Maxx Today

Paid a visit to my local TJ Maxx. They must be gearing up for Father's Day.

The Crabtree & Evelyn container has three soap bars. I found the lime shaving cream a while back and like the scent. Good for summer.

View attachment 985381

Nice finds! Glad I found this thread. I wouldn't have thought to check out TJ Maxx. Stopped by after work and picked up a tube of Proraso Red cream. I've never tried a cream before so this will be my first. From Proraso, I've only tried the green soap in the tub. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave!

Attachments

• IMG_7518.JPG
    IMG_7518.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7519.JPG
    IMG_7519.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Swung back by Marshalls today and added a tube of green cream and a bottle of white post shave balm to last weekend’s haul. I love this stuff and you can’t beat the prices.

Anyone ever see Proraso Green After Shave at TJ Maxx? Normal price is about $14 online. Would be great to pick up a bottle for less at my local store.

I've never seen any proraso products at my TJ Maxx

Took me over a year of never seeing anything shaving related at all until last week I found a proraso gold mine. Keep checking and keep in mind tj Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Burlington coat factory are all under the TJX umbrella meaning all of those stores have a possibility of having these items.

Took me over a year of never seeing anything shaving related at all until last week I found a proraso gold mine. Keep checking and keep in mind tj Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Burlington coat factory are all under the TJX umbrella meaning all of those stores have a possibility of having these items.

BCF is not owned by TJX. It’s part of Burlington Stores, another publicly-traded off-price retailer. No relation to those other three concepts. Cheers.

BCF is not owned by TJX. It’s part of Burlington Stores, another publicly-traded off-price retailer. No relation to those other three concepts. Cheers.
Oh, my mistake. Happy the internet still has information police. Well (coincidentally) Burlington also has these products occasionally despite my inaccurate claim as to their parent company.

Oh, my mistake. Happy the internet still has information police. Well (coincidentally) Burlington also has these products occasionally despite my inaccurate claim as to their parent company.

“Information police”....that’s a little harsh, no? I was just trying to be helpful. Guess I will keep it to myself next time. :001_unsur

Good to know about Burlington or any other brick and mortar stores out there that carry this stuff. Nothing wrong with online buying but there’s something about walking into a store and seeing a Williams or Proraso on the shelves.

Good to know about Burlington or any other brick and mortar stores out there that carry this stuff. Nothing wrong with online buying but there’s something about walking into a store and seeing a Williams or Proraso on the shelves.

@THall I find that satisfying too. And when you find a deal - Bam. Out the door and off to try it right away :) I tried the Proraso Red cream I picked up at TJX last night for this morning's shave. Wow I didn't expect to like a shave cream that much. I have just been drawn to soaps.

The scent was a little underwhelming. I'm not sure what I was expecting but at first sniff it reminded me of the steroid cream I used to use as a kid for exzema. But it did open up once I lathered it on my face and I liked the scent better. The stuff just lathered up wonderfully with my Semogue 820. But what a great way to try my first Proraso cream and at $4.99 to boot!

Last edited:
@THall I find that satisfying too. And when you find a deal - Bam. Out the door and off to try it right away :) I tried the Proraso Red cream I picked up at TJX last night for this morning's shave. Wow I didn't expect to like a shave cream that much. I have just been drawn to soaps.

The scent was a little underwhelming. I'm not sure what I was expecting but at first sniff it reminded me of the steroid cream I used to use as a kid for exzema. But it did open up once I lathered it on my face and I liked the scent better. The stuff just lathered up wonderfully with my Semogue 820. But what a great way to try my first Proraso cream and at $4.99 to boot!
If you have a bath and body works near you they have c.o Bigelow which is proraso green in a travel size tube or the normal size tube and think the better formula I've read somewhere before

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom