What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Reuzel Gray Extreme Hold Matte Pomade + a little Reuzel Blue Strong Hold High Shine for a bit of finish (to slick the sides and provide a touch of shine) = the Ultimate Pompadour!
Husband and Wife - Trumpet and Ukulele.jpeg

11/14/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

11/15/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

evo-box-o-bollox-texture-paste-217__63493.1472573823.jpg

Evo Box O' Bollox texture paste

The star is changing things up. Using this high quality paste on my hair, and its doing an excellent job of spiking it. I put in one scoop of this product today. It goes for $16. It's a light clay like product. With it being a paste, its not as heavy duty as clay, but it works well. I see this paste as more suited to people with thinner hair. I had to layer it with 4 layers before it could give my hair the texture that I needed to spike it. I look like James Dean with this product in it. We're talking SERIOUS movie star.

I broke up with my girlfriend. :-(. Got tired of being treated like a second class person by her parents. Don't like the way they treated me from day one. I don't need that. I don't put up with condescending people trying to make me feel like I'm less than them. Don't understand people like. I would never be that way if I was rich. I don't want to deal with parents anymore from this moment on. If my next girlfriend even tries to get me to go to her parents house, I'm dumping her on the spot. I don't want to be judged by people less attractive than me with inferior genetics.

Taking it easy right now. Thinking about going to a coffee shop to chill and drink something exotic. Going to drink coffee and get some work done tonight.

Top Bottom